Updated January 12, 2021
- What personally identifiable information can be collected through this site
- How that personal data is used
- Who that personal data may be shared with
- Users’ options regarding how their personal data is used
- Security measures put into place to protect personal data
- How users can correct any inaccurate personal data
- How users can have their personal data permanently deleted from our database
All personal data is protected by a variety of international privacy laws including in the United States, Canada, the European Union, and any other jurisdictions with privacy laws in place. Our services are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), used by the European Union to protect their citizens’ data.
Collection of Personal Information
RoseMcKenna, PLLC only collects personal data that has been voluntarily provided by the users of this site by signing up for an account. We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site.
Detailed personal information may be collected when an order is placed, with that information being used to verify the identity of the client and to process their order in terms with our merchant bank. This information may also be used to provide professional services, as contracted by the client.
We do not knowingly collect the personal data of any individuals under the age of 18 years old in any jurisdiction. If such information is collected and discovered, it will be completely deleted from our records and database.
Use of Personal Information
RoseMcKenna, PLLC may use personal data and information to:
- Send marketing emails, including ezines, promotions, or notices of new products and services. These services may be opted out at any time by hitting the unsubscribe button within the email or contacting us directly.
- Directly respond to inquiries through our website, regarding any reasons that we were contacted.
Any personal data or information, including email address, will never be sold, rented, lent, or given to any third-party for any reason, with the exception of being legally compelled to when required by the law.
Your Access and Control Over Your Information
At any time, users may opt out of any future contact with this website. By contacting us, users may also:
- See their personal data that we currently hold
- Correct or change any of their personal data
- Request deletion of their personal data, also known as ‘being forgotten’, which we will execute immediately
- Ask any questions about how we use their personal data
- Express any concerns they may have about our use of personal data
Your personal data security is very important to us.
RoseMcKenna, PLLC has built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of all personal data collected. We, and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data.
When credit card information is collected through our website, it will be encrypted using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions.
Use of Third-Party Tools
RoseMcKenna, PLLC uses a variety of third-party online services and tools on our website.
- CCH Client Axcess is used for allowing clients to access their accounts and services.
The use of these third-party tools is covered by the privacy policies of these third-parties. Please refer to the privacy policies for any questions regarding the use of these tools.
To provide e-commerce services, we require personal contact information, including full name and billing information, along with financial information, such as credit card numbers and expiration dates. This data will be used for billing purposes only. If there is a problem with the order, this personal information will be used to contact the user.
“Cookies”, small pieces of tracking data used on most websites, are used on our site and may be used to track repeat visitors’ engagement with our site and improve access. These cookies will be stored on the users’ hard drive. Cookie use is not connected to any personally identifiable information collected on our site through other means, such as email signups.
We will not contact you unless you have specifically requested information from us.
We dislike spam, junk mail, popup ads and the like just as much as you do. All newsletters that are sent by RoseMcKenna, PLLC include an unsubscribe link in them. Users can remove themselves at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites, including client websites, social media services, affiliate links, and sites related to the services that we offer. RoseMcKenna, PLLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or GDPR compliance of any third-party website.
Updates to this Statement